It is a term loan from a bank to a customer, generally for a long tenor (typically more than 3 years). The purpose of this type of finance is mostly to meet the customers’ need for capital expenditure.Read More
This wholesale lending option can be utilized for acquiring fixed assets like plant & machinery, for the purpose of setting up of new units or expansion, modernization, renovation, replacement of existing units, or any other purpose requiring long term funding, shoring up of NWC as well.Read Less
Assist corporates with their fund-raising requirements by providing end-to-end debt capital market solutions across loans, bonds and structured products.
Why IDFC FIRST Bank should be your ‘Banker of Choice’ for your fund raising needs?
• Advise clients on debt raising strategies from plain vanilla loan or bond issuances, to highly structured, special situation transactions
• Integrated approach, encompassing origination, structuring and distribution of various forms of debt across sectors and client segments
• Established track record of executing debt transactions across the capital structure, including some of the ‘firsts’ in the debt space in India
• Strong understanding of market trends and underwriting appetite across investor segments
• Exceptional distribution capability across a large base of investors, including Banks, Financial Institutions, NBFCs, Mutual Funds, Insurance companies, Bank Treasuries, IDFs, AIFs, FPIs, Developmental Institutions, Multilateral Agencies, Impact Funds, Venture Debt Firms, Family Offices, Wealth etc