Unlimited benefits with a start-to-finish digital process with IDFC First Bank Home Loans
The only FASTag with triple benefits
Travel insurance provides comprehensive coverage against occurrences that are likely to spoil your trip. It comes with travel medical insurance and also covers other risks so that you can enjoy your trip hassle-free. A travel insurance policy is a popular choice among people travelling on vacations, business trips, or for studies. Buy travel insurance online and secure yourself from any loss/damage incurred, which might create a financial burden otherwise. It will essentially secure you and provide coverage under the following circumstances:
• Medical Expenses
• Personal Accident
• Medical Evacuation
• Loss of Passport
• Loss of Checked-in Baggage
• Theft/Loss of Personal Belongings
• Trip Cancellation & Curtailment
• Trip Delays
While travelling abroad, you surely would want to come back home with a bucket of happy memories. Right from your first flight to the stay and the return journey, you can ensure a safe and hassle-free experience.
IDFC FIRST Bank brings you some of the best Travel Insurance plans from leading General insurance companies in the Industry – ICICI Lombard & Future Generali. We aim to provide a curated set of products to simplify the selection process for our customers.Read Less
REASONS TO BUY TRAVEL INSURNACE
· Emergency Hospitalization & Medical Treatment: Nobody can rule out the possibility of a medical emergency while travelling. By insuring your journey, you can stay assured as all your hospitalization and treatment expenses will be taken care of by your insurer.
· Compensation for Flight-Related Adversities: Facing any adversities related to your flight is very common and chances of facing it increase if you are travelling abroad. Whether there has been a flight delay leading to a missed connecting flight or a delay or loss of baggage by your airline, your insurer will compensate for the losses you have incurred.
· Trip-Related Adversities: Nobody knows when an emergency can hinder your travel plans and would force you to delay or cancel your trip. International travel insurance provides coverage for unforeseen trip delays or trip cancellation.
· Cashless Hospitalization Facility: If you get hospitalized or are availing medical treatment at an empanelled hospital of your insurer, you can receive cashless service under your international travel insurance online plan in which all your medical bills will be settled directly by your insurer. You would not have to pay up the hospital for any covered treatment.
· Customized Policies for Senior Citizens: While travelling, the needs of senior citizens are way different from the needs of other kinds of travellers. Taking cognizance of this fact, most travel insurance companies offer customized trip insurance policies for elderly people who are travelling within India or abroad
· Available for Frequent Flyers: Buying an insurance policy for each journey can turn out to be pretty expensive for people who travel frequently or multiple times in a year. To ensure that such frequent flyers enjoy the perks of trip, travel insurance plans on each journey without spending a fortune, insurance providers offer multi-trip policies with a year-long validity.
The travel insurance policy provides a safety net from any unwanted expenses that would otherwise ruin your trip. These expenses include:
· Trip Delay
· Loss of Passport
· Repatriation of Mortal Remains
· Delayed/ Loss of Baggage
· Medical-Related Emergency
· Emergency Medical Evacuation
· Hijack Distress Allowance
· Compassionate Visit
· Accidental Death and Disability
· Home Burglary
Most trip insurance policies do not cover any claims arising out of the following reasons:
· Claims arising due to dependency on intoxicants
· War, Civil War or Terrorism
· HIV AIDS
· Alternative treatment
· Cosmetic Treatment
· Adventure Sports
· Suicide or Self-Inflicted Injury
· Pre-existing Diseases
In order to make an informed choice, you need to keep the following things in mind while buying an insurance policy for your journey: