Term Insurance

Protect yourself and your family with a comprehensive term insurance.

Customize your plan with 4 options
Rider Options
Income option
Tax benefits

ICICI Pru iProtect Smart

One-stop solution for all your protection needs. Secure your family's future in your absence and get extra protection against accidental death and critical illnesses in one go

Download Claim Process
Download Disclaimer & Commission Disclosure

Know More


Bajaj Allianz life insurance

Bajaj Allianz Life Smart Protect Goal – A Non-linked, Non-Participating, Pure Life Term Insurance Plan

An affordable term plan with carefully designed variants to suit your particular needs.

Download Claim Process
Download Disclaimer

Know More


HDFC Life Click 2 Protect Life


  • Provides comprehensive financial protection to your family
  • Option to choose a cover which fits your needs from 3 plan options
  • Auto balances Death and Critical Illness benefits with increasing age
  • Get income payouts from age 60 onwards under Income Plus Option

Download Brochure
Download Disclaimer & Commission Disclosure

Know More

Fees & Charges Check the fees & charges applicable
for different types of accounts
Contact Us Need to get in touch with us,
check the various modes of connecting with us


What is an ideal insurance cover?

The ideal life insurance cover which should be at least 5-10 times your annual income. Simply put, you should have enough life insurance cover so that your family can cover the liabilities and manage for at least 5-7 years without your income

I have a company cover – Do I need a Term plan?

People have enormous faith in the life insurance cover that their employer provides for them. Our research insights tell us that cover provided by the employer typically is equal to the annual income. This isn't adequate. Also, this insurance lasts as long as you are employed with the organization. If you change jobs, start a company of your own or become a freelancer, you won't have the same insurance cover. If these events happen when you are older, the cost of insurance will be higher too

What are the options available under Click2Protect Plus?

- Life Option: which pays lump sum on death
- Extra Life Option: which pays an additional lump sum on death due to accident
Income option: which pays 10% of the Sum Assured on death with the remaining 90% payable as monthly income over 15 years
Income Plus option: which pays the Sum Assured to the nominee upon the death of the life assured as well as a monthly income to the family for a period of 10 years. A monthly income equal to 0.5% of Sum Assured becomes payable for a period of 10 years. The monthly income can be level or increasing at a simple rate of 10% p.a. on each policy anniversary

What are the different plan options ?

Plan option
Life Option Death Benefit
Extra Life Option PDeath Benefit + Accidental Death Benefit
Income Option 10% of the Death benefit as a Lump sum with the remaining 90% payable in form of monthly income over a period of 15 years
Income Plus Option 100% of Sum Assured is paid on death and a monthly income equal to 0.5% of Sum Assured becomes payable for a period of 10 years. The monthly income can be level or increasing at a simple rate of 10% p.a. as chosen by the policyholder

Till when do you need cover? What should be the ideal policy term?

Your insurance policy should cover a person till the age he intends to retire. Till a few years ago, this was 60 years. However, in our new age we may have late marriages and having children at a higher age mean responsibilities do not end at 60. Experts suggest a life cover till 65 years, though it may vary according to circumstances.
We will not recommend you a short-term cover of 15-20 years that ends when you are in your 40s. The premium will be very low because you will be insuring yourself for the non-risky years. 40s are perhaps the time when you should have the best possible coverage. If you take fresh insurance at that age, it will be very expensive. You might even be denied a policy because of your health

Will I have to undergo a medical test?

The requirement for a medical test may or may not arise depending on the underwriting requirements and your health disclosures. Your medical tests will be short and basic (some examples are: blood test, urine test etc.) and rest will depend on your health status. This will be communicated to you by HDFC Life if the requirement arises

What is the claim settlement process?

At HDFC Life we lend a helping hand by enabling faster settlement of claims and help the family financially at the time of distress. For any assistance or query relating to reporting claims (Death Claims / Critical Illness Claims) your family member may get in touch with us by emailing us at claims@hdfclife.com and we will get back to you with the details that will be required to process a claim. To help you arrange the documents we have drawn up a list of documents that you may be required to send along with the claims form. This list is for your reference only and the complete list may vary for each claim. You can view this list at the following url: http://www.hdfclife.com/CustomerService/Claims-Claims.aspx Call us on - 1860 267 9999 (Local charges apply) for any assistance / documentation required for processing claims.

Can a customer buy limited payment option under this plan?

Yes. Customer can select his policy term (PT) and premium payment term (PPT). Premium payment term can be equal to or less than the policy term

Can a customer purchase riders with this plan?

Yes. Along with C2P3D Plus, customer can opt for Critical Illness Plus Rider and Accidental disability Rider

What is the maximum SA that can be bought?

There is no limit on maximum Sum Assured but will be determined basis underwriters decision on applicants profile

View All FAQs


Contact us



KRM Tower, 7th Floor, No. 1,
Harrington Road, Chetpet,
Chennai - 600031, Tamil Nadu,

Corporate office:


Naman Chambers,
C-32, G-Block,
Bandra-Kurla Complex,
Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051,

IDFC FIRST Bank Customers

Toll Free No - 1800 419 4332
Email - Banker@idfcfirstbank.com

Capital First Customers

Toll Free No - 1860 500 9900
Email - Customer.Care@Capitalfirst.Com


For Media Contact


For Media Contact



Did you join the IDFC FIRST family after December 15, 2020?

Congratulations! We have unlocked access to our new exciting banking portal for all customers who opened their accounts after December 15, 2020


For customers who joined before December 15, 2020

We will have the new portal unlocked for you too shortly. Meanwhile, please continue using our existing portal to manage your account


For managing Loan Accounts


For managing Wholesale Accounts