Unlimited benefits with a start-to-finish digital process with IDFC First Bank Home Loans
The only FASTag with triple benefits
IDFC FIRST BANK MBA Scholarship Program
IDFC FIRST Bank MBA scholarship is a need-based scholarship where ₹2,00,000 is granted for two years of full-time MBA education to students that have secured admissions in B-schools on their own merit and have a family income of less than 6 lakhs per annum. This scholarship aims to make post graduate education in Business studies accessible to those who are meritorious but are unable to afford it due to financial constraints.
IDFC FIRST BANK MBA Scholarships are LIVE NOW! Click on below ‘APPLY NOW’ button to apply for scholarship. Last date to submit application form is 2nd September 2021
(Registrations open from 3rd August to 2nd September, 2021)
Read up more about our scholarship program.
About - The scholarship program provides access to post-secondary education (MBA degree or its equivalent) to eligible applicants who otherwise would not have the financial means to fulfill their educational goals and allows students to extend their reach to some of the best colleges/universities in India regardless of their financial situation.
This year we are awarding 350 scholarships across students from 119 college partners.
• Open for Indian Nationals residing in India only.
• Gross annual family income from all sources should be less than or equal to ₹6 Lakhs p.a. *
• Applicable for students enrolled in first year of two year MBA program of starting batch of current financial year
• Enrolled in any of the MBA colleges mentioned in the attached list
• Candidate should be 35 years of age or younger at the date of application.
Please check the Terms & Conditions before you apply.
● Only students studying in 1st year of 2-year full-time MBA programs at selected MBA/PGDM colleges are eligible to apply for this scholarship program
● Applicants pursuing 1-year executive program, integrated MBA program or any other MBA program other than 2-year full-time MBA/PGDM program are not eligible for this scholarship.
● Scholarships will only be provided after document verification of the finally selected scholars.
● The amount of the scholarship is meant to cover the tuition fees of the scholars and be disbursed to the college account only.
● The final disbursement of the scholarship will be based on the submission of fee receipt by the scholars
● Selection of final shortlisted scholars will be at the discretion of IDFC FIRST Bank only.
● Once awarded it’s mandatory for the scholars to attend all IDFC FIRST Bank events pertaining to the scholarship
MBA STUDENTS AWARDED SCHOLARSHIPS TILL DATE
COLLEGES PARTNERED WITH TILL DATE
The scholarship program commenced in 2016 and has supported more than 700 students across 24 states of India till date. Our students hail from families with diverse occupational backgrounds such as those of retired government employees, auto-rickshaw drivers, teachers and children of single parents.
Note: The IDFC FIRST Bank MBA Scholarship application process is hosted only on this link and is the only channel through which one can apply for the scholarship. We DO NOT charge application fees at any stage of the scholarship process. If you have been asked to pay application fees OR you have been contacted by anybody apart from IDFC FIRST Bank / you come across any suspicious activity, please report to firstname.lastname@example.org
At IDFC FIRST Bank, we aim to empower our customers to make a difference in the world. With this in mind, we bring you various initiatives in partnership with our partners that give you the opportunity to shoulder a cause of your choice.
Till date, we have 24+ programs that have impacted more than 50574 lives. Come, let’s together, put others FIRST.
Yes. Students enrolled into 2-year full-time MBA or equivalent programs, including PGDM programs, are eligible to apply for this scholarship provided they belong to any of the B-schools listed in this document. Click here
No. Only students who are enrolled into 1st year of their full-time MBA/PGDM program in the academic year 2021-23 are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
No, the scholarship is only available for students who are already enrolled in the 1st year of their 2-year full-time MBA program.
Note: Applicants pursuing executive MBA are not eligible to apply for this scholarship.
No, the scholarship is only available for students who are already enrolled in the 1st year of their 2-year full-time MBA program
There is no application fee towards applying to this scholarship.
The scholarship application is only hosted on the bank’s official website.
After applying through the online application form and submission of documents, IDFC FIRST Bank will screen all applications and select the top 350 scholars to award the scholarship.
The results of the scholarship will tentatively be declared in September 2021. You will be notified about it through an email.
If you have any query regarding this Scholarship program please get in touch with us at Phone Number - 011-430-92248 (Ext-124) (Available Monday to Friday between 10am to 6pm)
Email – email@example.com