Unlimited benefits with a start-to-finish digital process with IDFC First Bank Home Loans
The only FASTag with triple benefits
Now avail a loan designed specifically for your renovation needs! With IDFC FIRST Bank Suvidha Shakti Loan, you can avail credit to meet various home improvement requirements like fixing water connection, sanitation or basic repair work.Read More
Features that make this a reliable loan option include –
• Wide coverage for loan purpose
• Loan applicable only for existing Sakhi Shakti CustomersRead Less
With the help of a rural housing loan, you can build a safe and drinkable water solution for your home. Under the water connection loan, IDFC FIRST Bank Suvidha Shakti Loan offers multiple micro loans such as
Take action on sanitation issues with the support of rural housing finance. With IDFC FIRST Bank Suvidha Shakti Loans, you can apply for the building and maintenance of your sanitation requirements. The type of sanitation work covered under this loan includes
Whether you want to upgrade your home décor or get urgent reparation work done, with IDFC FIRST Bank Suvidha Shakti Loan, you can apply for micro loans for home improvement work like
All existing Sakhi Shakti (JLG) members are eligible to avail of this loan.
Yes, you can avail Micro Housing Loan for repairing the toilet of your home.
No, you need to be an active JLG Client to avail of this loan.
We will need the documents from you:
· Identity proof of applicant and co-applicant is needed.
· Property ownership proof such as electricity bills/ registered sale deed/latest property tax receipts/linked documents like city survey utara, 7/12 extract, panchayat certificate, Patta or any other document to established the ownership from any local authority as per market practice.
No, this is a mortgage-free loan. You need not keep anything as security to avail this loan.
Yes, an End-Use Check of the constructed asset (water connection/ toilet/ renovation/ extension) is mandatory. It is mandatory to use the loan money for the purpose for which it was availed.
Water connection Loan:
· Household water connections
· Protected wells and boreholes/bore-well.
· Hand pumps, rainwater harvesting systems, and water storage tanks/Water Purifier System.
· Toilet or latrine construction.
· Septic tank installation.
· Sewerage network connection/underground drainage.
· Kaccha-to-Pucca Conversion such as the construction of a wall, roof etc.
· Extension of house such as construction of room/kitchen/walls etc
· Construction of productive housing where a separate unit is attached to the house for commercial activities such as:
· Tiny/ cottage industry or service
· Artisan activities
· Agricultural and allied activities
· Any other Productive activity
· Renovation/repair of house such as flooring, roofing, plastering, brick works, wood works within windows, doors, grilling, etc.
No, you need to have a property of your own for availing MHL.