Unlimited benefits with a start-to-finish digital process with IDFC First Bank Home Loans
The only FASTag with triple benefits
You can opt for the benefits pass in your upcoming FPB declaration, or you can contact your HR department. You will be entitled to receive and claim these grants via your Zeta account, on the basis of your declared amount.
· When you pay in cash and claim, the amount gets transferred from your respective reimbursement card - be it medical, or fuel, or car maintenance - to your Zeta Cash Card.
· When you swipe your IDFC FIRST Bank Benefits Card at any store, like, a fuel station or a pharmacy, the money gets pushed out from your allowance card on your Zeta account. You are further required to upload pictures of the bill on the Zeta app to avail the tax benefit.
No, you can only upload one bill against one claim. However, if the bill size is too large to fit in one picture frame, you may capture the bill in several zoomed images and upload all of the pictures in one claim. The idea is to upload an individual bill for every claim.
· Email verification: While creating a Zeta account, you have to verify the email id. This is a mandatory process. This verification is also required for the administration of the employee benefits.
· Change of mobile number after registration: Every Zeta account is attached to a mobile number. Hence, a change in mobile number would require the user to re-register with the new number.
· Zeta Cash Card: The Zeta Cash Card is a digital wallet on your Zeta account. You can add money to your Cash Card and use it like any other digital wallet. Money can be added via bank transfers, debit card, credit card NEFT or IMPS. In case you pay by cash and then claim the reimbursement spends on the app, the credited amount is transferred from your respective cards - be it medical or fuel reimbursement - to your Zeta Cash Card. In effect, the money spent is credited back as cash to your Zeta Cash Card.
· Spending money stored in the Cash Card: The money in the Cash Card can be spent either via any of the Zeta payment tools - the Zeta app, IDFC FIRST Bank Benefits Card or the Zeta Super Tag. Money on this card can be also be transferred to the bank, or even to friends who use Zeta.
Follow these steps to register on the app:
· Enter your mobile number
· Enter the OTP received via SMS for verification
· Set your 4-digit secret PIN to log into the Zeta app
· Enter your name
You can activate your IDFC FIRST Bank Benefits Card and Zeta Super Tag by following the steps below:
· Go to www.zeta.in/IDFCBank on any browser
· Enter your phone number and official email id
· Enter the IDFC FIRST Benefits Card number, CVV, and expiry date
· Click on ‘Set PIN’ to set your four-digit PIN & enter the OTP
· Enter the OTP that is sent to your phone number
· Click the verification email that you receive via mail
You can reach out to the Zeta Support team by doing any of the following:
· Write to email@example.com
· Call on 080-66905995*
· Use the in-app live chat*
*10 AM to 7 PM, every day, except on public holidays